guys should keep in mind:

    No there is no CCIE Q or written cert.  Cisco has identified you as
a lab candidate.  This applies
    to everyone on the planet.  You have been invited to take the lab,
if you pass the written and after
    that date you are still a CCIE candidate just like everyone elso on
the planet.
    Just because you are a CCNP w/a specialization or not..... you are
not invited!

    Next there is the financial aspect for corporations (the smart one).
 CCIE's are expensive salaries are easily
    $120,000/yr plus.  But, if I can get a guy just before he passes lab
but after he has passed his written, I know
    that he is trying and his knowledge will continue to increase.  I
then close to lab time have a CCIE on staff,
    working for pennies.  And I have first crack at a offer.

    So, thanks to the demand for CCIE's the CCIE written as you have
been identified has had a little weight,
    not taking into account the present economy.

    Now there have been job posting for CCIE written, candidates,
Qualification exam people.  And if you feel
    confident enough to wear that title put what they are looking for on
the resume.

    Now CCNP.... whatevers have not been identified as such by anyone on
the planet.

    Finally it comes down to this.... "Do you have a number behind those
letters?"