Have no clear idea of why the CCIE Written should be dropped. Unless you
pass both written and lab exams, then append the CCIE after your name

Compare it to the following
"Name"
CCNA, CCNP Routing Switching, BSc 3rd year, CCIE Written, MCSE Win2K Pro and
Server, MBA 1st semester

Is it conceptually clear to you ?

Thank you