This is the first question I have posted, I appreciate any ideas or
suggestions
you can provide.

We are following the steps outlined at:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/81.shtml
to do the software conversion from Hybrid to Native IOS on our Cat 6506.
After
step 18 (if you have the instructions to reference) and we tell it to boot
from
the Native IOS, it comes back up saying that the RP is starting as secondary
processor and it is changing console ownership to switch processor.  It is
supposed
to start as primary processor and console ownership should be changed to the
RP.

All the steps to this point have gone smooth, but it comes up in the SP and
we can't continue with the procedures.  This process is a first for us and we
are still playing with it, but any suggestions/experience you have to share
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Aaron