I work for the military... that should help you understand why we didn't
figure this problem out sooner...

The guy that threw this project my way forgot that we needed to upgrade our
memory before loading the c6sup11-xxxx image.  I know, its the most basic
thing to check when doing something like this, but there was a period of
about two weeks between reading the release notes and starting the
conversion... we knew we needed to do it, we just forgot.  No comments about
how dumb we are thanks. :)  It might not be all of our problems, but it is
definately a problem that will keep us from doing this conversion right away
($$$).

At least we aren't faced with RMA!!!

Thanks for all your help and comments, really appreciate it.

Aaron