Knowing what to areas to study for a certification and knowing
day-to-day real life scenarios are two different things. A CCIE could
just study what is needed for the test, but there is no human being that
knows everything about every area of networking, its impossible. Take
any 2 people in networking; each will know something the other doesn't.

Don't even post that garbage here. That wasn't a joke. If you don't like
the list, get off of it. You are trying to antagonize people. If you are
not posting helpful information, then just keep your lame post to
yourself. You don't know everything so be quiet.

Never mind about CCIE, I think ignorant people who post junk like this
shouldn't be allowed to post.

Thanks to all of your helpful people in the group. This is a great
group, and its an invaluable tool to some of us. I really hope we can
avoid the sour grapes posts, and direct those people to there own
newsgroups. Or we could start a newgroups for them
sourgrapes@ciscostudy.

Brian Zeitz MCSE, CCNP