From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ronnie Higginbotham
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 4:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Configuring Pix with EnterNet DSL [7:43302]

Yes Mark I was referring to the PPPoE. I have the client loaded on my PC and
cannot pass through the PIX. However I can ping the PIX inside address. I
have the 501 just for home use.

Thanks for the link. I searched the site and could find anything like this.
Let me try this stuff and I will let you know what happens.
When I launch the client I cannot find the server.

Thanks for you help.

Ronnie
""Mark Odette II""  wrote in message
> Ronnie-
> I assume you are referring to the fact that your DSL is PPPoE DSL (You
have
> to install the EnterNet DSL software on your computer if you want to
access
> the DSL Gateway and connect to the internet (which also means you use a
User

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_62/config/pixc