Mark I sent you a email.

Brian Here is the config I used on my PPPoE.

Works great.

Commands added to PIX

vpdn group pppoe-sbc request dialout pppoe
vpdn group pppoe-sbc localname xxxxxx
vpdn group pppoe-sbc ppp authentication pap
vpdn username xxxxxx password xxxxxx
ip address outside pppoe setroute

************************showing the active PPPoE
session******************************
pixfirewall# sh vpdn session
PPPoE Session Information (Total tunnels=1 sessions=1)
Remote MAC is 00:10:67:00:B1:AD
  Session state is SESSION_UP
    Time since event change 97811 secs, interface outside
    PPP interface id is 1
    16269 packets sent, 16820 received, 1464059 bytes sent, 0 received
*************************showing the route received for my
pixfirewall# sh ip address outside pppoe
PPPoE Assigned IP addr: 65.67.102.20 255.255.255.255 on Interface: outside
   Remote IP addr: 65.67.103.254

This is now my default route. Once I reboot my pix it takes about 3 to 4
minutes to restore a active PPPoE session.