"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"

Did you make that one up........  I like it..... I've had many philosophical
(sp?) discussions with a very keen co-worker about being guided by emotions
or logic/reason.  My stance is, emotions cloud good judgement (not 100% but
mostly), and he maintains there are 2 kinds of people:  Those that are
guided by emotion and have success doing it, and those that don't.  For
those that do use emotion successfully, sometimes trying to use logic/reason
can actually be bad....

Interesting tho..... I'm going to forward your quote to my work acct so I
can forward to him....

Mike W.