I didn't make it up, I have heard it said by a local talk show
personality, a small l libertarian and I obviously liked it.

  Why are domestic disturbances most dangerous for the police to respond
to?  Emotions.  What do demogouges use to gain influence and power,
emotions, why are people willing to surrender some liberty, which is
almost always permanent, in the aftermath of most any tragedy,
emotions...

  Unfortuately those that hunger for power and control over others use
emotional appeals and too often are successful. remember gov't can only
do for you in the equal proportion that it does to you.

  Off my soapbox!!!!!  I need to find a new PC, my home system puked
over the weekend:(

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"