At 01:12 AM 5/6/02, Nnanna Obuba wrote:

>There's absolutely nothing wrong with being in it for the money...we
>all are, some admit it and some don't.

No, we aren't all in it for the money. Why would you assume that??

>It's indeed a wise strategy to
>pursue financial security, then you can afford to do the stuff u love.

I'm doing what I love and I get paid for it. But I would do it even if the
pay sucked. I discovered computer programming while studying to be a
librarian. I was expecting to be poor. ;-)

> > Priscilla
>

>=====
>Nnanna Obuba CCIE # 6586

>Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness
>http://health.yahoo.com

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com