At 3:56 PM -0400 5/6/02, MADMAN wrote:
>Though if I were to win the 64 million $ power ball Wednesday...
>
>   Dave

You know, that's a fantasy that's occurred to me at times.  One of
things I'd do with PART of the money is to start up some technology
companies to develop what _I_ think are some new ideas in routers.

Some, however, would indeed go for finally replacing my two-oven,
eight-burner Viking stove that's had a part on back order for over
six months.