At 1:25 PM -0400 5/24/02, Chuck wrote:
>""Priscilla Oppenheimer""  wrote in message
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>>  At 07:32 AM 5/24/02, dre wrote:
>>  >  Cisco router to solve any problem, even those that shouldn't be solved
>>  >with
>>  >a router!
>>
>snip for brevity
>>
>>  I know this is a tangent from the real discussion, but I just wanted to
>>  make that additional point about a Cisco router not being the solution to
>  every problem.

This goes beyond tangent. It is a sin.

>most of us here are really just a bunch of router jocks. what do you think
>we would use? ;->
>when your only tool is a hammer, all your problems look like nails!!! :->
>
>Chuck

Only tool?  Match up column A and column B (I'm only citing things
that actually are in my own shop), and cite the equivalent routers.

     tack hammer                        6" spike
     8 oz two-faced mallet              4d finishing
     16 oz two-faced mallet             16d galvanized common
     10 lb sledge                       18gauge brad
     16 oz black rubber mallet          8d bright common
     16 oz ball-pein                    3" masonry
     drywall hammer                     drywall nail
     8 oz ball pein                     2" masonry
     2 lb sledge                        16d bright common
     24 oz wood handled carpenter       8d finishing
     32 oz all metal carpenter          6d finishing
     Meat tenderizer                    3/4" aluminum roofing
     8 oz wood handled carpenter        wire staple for Romex
     dead blow hammer                   carpet tacks