""Gaz""  wrote in message
> It seems to me that this group spends more time bumping it's gums about
what
> makes a good engineer, than it does discussing the actual engineering.

what was that Star Trek movie - where Jordi's visor is bugged by the
Klingons, so they can see on their screens everything he sees through the
visor. They want to find out the shield frequency so they can program their
weapons tp match, thus getting a clean shot.

The sound of rage and frustration as Jordi seems to spend all his time
everywhere EXCEPT in engineering.