From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
JohnZ
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 7:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCIP vs CCNP vs CCIE - not very close at all [7:45893]

CCIP.......Sure it smells like a new car. But if it doesnot require a hands
on lab then it is just a few months away from turning into a paper cert.
Perhaps you haven't looked at CCIE R/S closely but it does have Multicast on
it and you can be sure you will be tested on it. But anyways I will stick to
first comment without a vigrous lab it's worth will decrease with time as
cramsites catch on to the test questions.
""Chris Parker""  wrote in message
> Neal,
>
> I agree with you 100% the the CCIP is more relevent than the CCIE in the
> service provider sphere.
>
> However I think the CCIP has yet to attain the credability and recognition
> of the CCIE. I think the reason Cisco probably introduced the CCIP is to
> address the shortcomings of the CCIE in the service provider area.
However,