From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Larry Letterman
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 3:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Not on;y is TR going... [7:46391]

you have some good points....
However we have 35 + buildings in our campus and I have
almost as many 3500xls as I do 6509's in my IDF/BDF/Labs.

6500 switches will only prepare you for enterprise work, and
we sell alot of small systems as well to medium business's. My
opinion is if I know vlans and switching, I can setup a 6500 as easy
as a 3500...

Larry Letterman
Cisco Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]