Hi Group,

 Regardless whether Huawei reverse-engineered Cisco products or not.
Regardless the fact that their OS almost match with Cisco and they offer
platforms with almost same conventions and even introducing same
certifications to gain credability for them.

 I believe it's Cisco's concern more or less either legally - if they can
sue them or not - or

Marketing wise because Huawei products are like 40% less in price than
Cisco's equivalent.

 For us who are working in the networking field should this worry us or
not.. I really don't know, but what I really know is that Cisco has to do
something about it either by knocking them down or dropping prices
significantly to keep its market share intact.