Depends on the model, but usually you'll see traffic all into either
128Kbps, 384kbps, 768Kbps or 1.5Mbps....  We have a Polycom unit that has
ISDN and a LAN port, but if you telnet to it's IP on the LAN you get a
"status" page showing H.323 is disabled, so we can't use it on the LAN (at
least without a software update or something).  But if you Polycam can video
conference over IP with it's ethernet port, then it should be standard
H.323.  I can't recall the ports right off the top of my head, but I'm
thinking somewhere in the 2600+ range (I've seen other units that use
2000-2063), but don't quote me on that....  It's regular IP unicast traffic,
but (depending on the model) it's possible to do a multicast streaming
presentation  (usually you'll use the multicast when you want to broadcast a
presentation or video, etc to many viewer.... but most times you're not in a
"conference" where there are many senders and receivers)....

HTH,
Mike