we chose this route because we have new people from different groups
that work oncall. Some of those individuals dont know all the tricks and
stp issues. It was easier to use the default config and not have meltdowns
due to some one installing a blade and causing a mismatch.

Larry Letterman
Network Engineer
Cisco Systems Inc.