Since the config for the line cards resides on the sup there should be
no problem swapping out same line cards, if the native VLAN was changed,
the change will be employed on the new card also.

  When you swapped out a standby sup in your example below I don't quite
understand what hapened.  The standby sup uplinks are active so what
changed??  When you say you swapped out the sceondary sup the redundant
sup came up, isn't the secondary sup the redundant sup??

  The greater point is though I agrre with Larry, leave the native VLAN
as 1, changing it is of no value as far as I can tell.

  Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill