Hi Dave,
I was just trying installing and confguring  T1 card and I found the
commands wrong & not working as per documentation.
Thats why i was confuse and i thought I was wrong somewhere.
thanx for clarification
But has no body else observed what me and dave observed about t1 card.
(The commands which are not working)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1835/products_command_reference_chapter09186a00800874e6.html#1019309