From: Stuart Pittwood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 11:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PPP vs HDLC [7:64362]

It has been mooted to me that we might get better performance from our
1Mb line by using HDLC rather than PPP.

Is this correct?

If so is it just  a case of changing the Encapsulation PPP to
Encapsulation HDLC on both ends of the link?

Are there any implications I should be aware of?

Thanks

Stuart Pittwood, MCSE

IT Technician

Amery-Parkes Solicitors