I guess my understaning is limited, so I'm interested in hearing the results
of this also.

I've seen the flags left off of various protocols before, but I assumed they
were simply being sloppy. I can't understand how any protocol could be
transmitted without any flag/preamble at all.

scott

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]