sorry i don't agree.
check the bandwidth calculator on the net, u will see that i was correct.
+ for the K and k and B and b, it is so obvious that an explanation is not
necessary...........
thanx for letting my messages show up normally and then respond to

""s vermill""  a icrit dans le message de news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]