Peter,
as you have seen i stoped responding to this post, you really don't need to
start a polimique about this, because yeas indeed K and k and the rest is so
obvious that it does not need an explanation, i mean you don't need to be in
IT to know thta, and + the person who asked the question was not asking
about that so i don't where ur trying to go with this, and i personally
don't care to offend any one cause i simply don't have the time for it, but
obvious things are obvious and stay obvious no matter what u say....

""Peter van Oene""  a icrit dans le message de news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]