I am having difficulty getting my Cisco 803 to dial out the BRI interface.
If I run the debug
commands: isdn q921 and q931  with the debug ppp authentication commands,
nothing happens. I have
also tried different configurations but I get the same from the
router.....nothing. Term mon is
enabled! The isdn status command shows the line as active or activated, so
there is no problem with
the line. I have tried the router on different ISDN lines to be sure.

How do I check if my BRI interface is working?

Any feedback/suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards

Johan

Here is my config: (I have x'd out the username, password and dialer string
number)

CSTM#sh run
Building configuration...

Current configuration : 1020 bytes
!
version 12.1
no service pad
service timestamps debug uptime
service timestamps log uptime
no service password-encryption
!
hostname CSTM
!
enable secret 5 $1$9Y0j$fCPvbvNR8L37mwYBtD66K0
!
ip subnet-zero
!
no ip domain-lookup
no ip finger
isdn switch-type basic-net3
!
interface Ethernet0
 ip address 192.168.3.250 255.255.255.0
 ip nat inside
!
interface BRI0
 no ip address
 ip nat outside
 encapsulation ppp
 dialer pool-member 1
 isdn switch-type basic-net3
 no cdp enable
!
interface Dialer0
 ip address negotiated
 encapsulation ppp
 dialer pool 1
 dialer idle-timeout 300
 dialer string XXXXXXXXXXX
 dialer load-threshold 128 outbound
 dialer-group 1
 ppp pap sent-username XXXXXXXXXX password 7 XXXXXXXXXXXXX
!
ip nat inside source list 1 interface BRI0 overload
no ip http server
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer0
!
access-list 1 permit 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0
dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit
!
line con 0
 transport input none