Hello all,

I am a collegue of Mark's who has been working on this fault over the
weekend with Mark.

We have done some further tests today and we are still experiencing errors
on the line, here are some of the results we have seen:

1.) Each time we have changed the clocking on the line, we have bounced the
link either side.  (We used the shut & no shut commands)

2.) With the 7507 set to Internal & the 7204 set to Line, we see that the
errors build up alot slower on the 7204 end.  However any other
configuration with the clocking seems to generate more errors on the 7204 end.

3.) We have replaced the coax cable from the 7204 to the Carrier equipment,
but it seems that the new cable is not correct, as things get worse.

We are currently in the process of bringing up a 2nd link so that we can
take this 45mbps circuit down for testing hopefully today.  I'll post an
update when we get something back from the carrier.

Thanks again