Hi Jim,

 Here's the output you wanted. I was thinking about the cablelength so I
might give it a try in the morning becaause it looks to me like more than 10
feet but not alot more perhaps 15-20, Also, the wiring was previously
working fine in the same place but conected to a converter then into a BLN
and which was swapped for the 7204 the other day, now we don't use the
converter and just go straight into the ds3 module. You mention that it
would be a good idea to bounce the interfaces at each end so I'll give that
a try too.

Thanks,

Mark.

NOC01#show run int s4/0
Building configuration...

Current configuration : 175 bytes
!
interface Serial4/0
 description NOC01-DS3-MAN01
 ip address ***.***.**.*** 255.255.255.252
 framing c-bit
 cablelength 10
 dsu bandwidth 44210
 serial restart-delay 0