From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jef moskot
Sent: vrijdag 16 november 2007 17:27
To: ClamAV users ML
Subject: Re: [Clamav-users] Phishing feature defaults, naming, and 0.92

> If you're using clamscan, the config file doesn't enter into it, but the
> default behavior still changes. You need to pass a flag to turn off the
> phishing checks.

I get the whole "expect surprises" argument, but some surprises are a lot
> more surprising than others.

Yes, this certainly is a surprise. Even though we use clamd, delivery is set
up here in such a way that clamscan is called in case the clamd socket
should have disappeared for some reason, or clamd should otherwise be
unresponsive (I know, that failsafe measure is perhaps a bit far-fetched,
but still). I'll make the necessary changes to add the override flag for
clamscan now. Thanks again.

- Mark