Hi Paul,

I realize it may look misleading to state that you're up to date when a newer
database has been announced.  However, if the newer database is still being
uploaded to the CDN, it is more accurate to say that the DNS announcement is
premature.

The change to freshclam is an effort to ignore potentially premature database
version numbers listed via DNS.

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos
Cisco Systems, Inc.

On Oct 15, 2018, at 2:26 PM, Paul Kosinski