As far as I know you don't upload to cloudflare, it's more of how often does
cloudflare check to see if the files have changed.
So you setup a TTL on the check frequency on the cloudflare website.

Since updates are new they should just be pulled when you ask from the main
clam server.
So you ask for daily-25048.cdiff, and Cloudflare will ask Clam's main server
for that file and cache it.

So my guess would be same as the TTL on the DNS check:
current.cvd.clamav.net. 1800    IN      TXT
"0.100.2:58:25048:1539883740:1:63:48006:327"
I.E. 30 minutes for older files, and new ones are when they come in.

Sound about right Joel, Micah?

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.