They do.  There are a bunch of issues with this.  Some need to fixed in
freshclam, some have to do with cloudflare.  The former to be fixed before the
latter.

Also, there’s millions of people that need to upgrade to a version that
supports cdiffs.  And hundreds of thousands that need to use freshclam instead
of wget.  All of these problems compound.

Sent from my iPhone