>> Hi there,

>>> I used the same search text and did not turn up that link via google or
>>> duckduckgo.  Did it just now to be sure.
>>>
>>> Perhaps geographic region has something to so with SE results?
>>
>> Perhaps there's something in your browser that you don't know about?
>> One of the things most valuable to the Bad Guys is misdirecting your
>> searches to something that they control.
>>
>>> (or perhaps, the AI's are messing with me, as revenge for all those
>>> nasty things I've said about them?)
>>
>> Well I've probably said very similar things about them, but I normally
>> use 'startpage.com' which is basically just a wrapper around Google's
>> search, purely to stop (some of the?) tracking.  Just now I asked my
>> wife to do exactly the same search because she normally uses the duck,
>> and the first hit on her screen was the exact same link.
>>
>> Anyway - did any of this help?
>>
>> --
>>
>> 73,
>> Ged.
>
> Well, anything is possible.  I could try another browser, I suppose,
> but simply based on the search results I did get, none seem
> malicious.  On the surface at least.
>
> The most reasonable thing, IMO, is the geographic bias the
> search engines may have, intentional or not, seeing as you are in
> UK and I in the US.  Also possible is some SEO-ish thing going
> on, in one form or another biasing results on past search patterns.
>
> With regard original issue, I have gained some insight from all the
> comments.  Current thought is to pursue the clamav-milter route as,
> at least, it seems current and likely to be maintained.
>
> I won't be able give it much more attention till later today.
>
> joe a.

As it happens Suse Leap 15.2 has clamAV and ClamAV-milter provided
as was suggested earlier.

I think I followed and have stuff running.  Working is another question.

While it seems to take noticeably longer for mail to flow though my stuff,
there is no other indication anything happened.

Nothing seems "new" in /var/log/mail and nothing is in
/var/log/clamav-milter.log,
which I enabled, other than "started" each time I start, or restart,
clamav-milter.service
(also provided by Suse).

Message headers give no indication mail was scanned either, despite having
enabled
Addheader Add, in clamav-milter.conf.

"top" shows no increase in CPU usage by clamav-milter when mail is being
provessed
while spamd does increase.

joe a.