> CUPS on Unix has a [hidden option 
> available](https://www.cups.org/doc/options.html#COPIES) for supporting 
> collated copies. This fix enables support for this through the 
> `SheetCollate.COLLATED` request attribute for the `UnixPrintJob` internal 
> class.
> 
> I have prepared a simple [development 
> repository](https://github.com/rroessler/openjdk-collation) to confirm that 
> this feature patch appends the correct option to the `lpr` command used 
> internally.
> 
> ---------
> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the [OpenJDK 
> Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).

Reuben Roessler has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional 
commits since the last revision:

 - Remove unnecessary SheetCollate import
 - Support collation option for PSPrinterJob

-------------

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/33023/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/33023/files/f712b32b..8fe67bcb

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=33023&range=03
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=33023&range=02-03

  Stats: 3 lines in 1 file changed: 3 ins; 0 del; 0 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/33023.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/33023/head:pull/33023

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/33023

Reply via email to