I believe it was the presentation you gave on the ants simulation, where you
updated the program while it was running.  I'm not sure if the other
languages in the shootout can do that, but I thought that was pretty
awesome.

I think a display of building an application while it's running in front of
you (be that a web app or a desktop app) is flashy and compelling.  Not sure
how far you could go with that though.

2 cents.

Regards,

--