+1 for showing the Ant demo and modifying it while it's running.
Emphasize how easy it is to get RELIABLE concurrency using agents/STM.
As Steve Jobs has long known, eye candy counts, and Ants is an eye
candy way of seeing concurrency in action.

I would also keep a second REPL open and "test" out a simple code
change in it before integrating it into the running program.

Show how easy it is to call into Java and how they can test out Java
libraries from a REPL would be helpful. Some of them might want to
explore Clojure just to have a simple way to test ideas on the fly.
With that as a hook they might dig deeper later.

Drive home how immutability reduces bug counts.

Lower priority: Mention, without slamming the other languages, that
it's generally faster than all of the others, except Scala (perhaps).
Tricky, that last bit, and I think best done by comparing Clojure to
native Java and letting the audience work out the difference.

Key take-away: "Clojure makes JVM programming easier and more bug-free
than it's ever been."