I'm guessing glitz and visual impact is what's going to wow the crowd,
especially in that environment, where it's likely that most people are
steeped in "business applications".

Perhaps using one of the clojure-processing wrappers to do some
outrageously-slick data visualization, and then showing how little
code is required to do it and how much leverage the language provides
when addressing changes in requirements?  Maybe the slick visual
impact part can be merged with the "business application" mindset by
generating a report that includes the data visualization (I think PDF
generation is built into processing).

- Chas