On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Sean Corfield <seancorfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The pain of migrating from Contrib 1.2.0 (or earlier) to the New
> Contrib Libraries (whether you stay on Clojure 1.2.x or move to
> Clojure 1.3.0) is a one-time "tax" for early adopters and, as
> unpleasant as that may be, I expect future migrations to be easier
> even if Clojure introduces breaking changes because the libraries that
> make this jump are more likely to continue to be actively maintained
> (as long as they remain useful).

I would like to add a  feature to Clojars to indicate whether a
library is designed to work with multiple verisons of Clojure. It
shouldn't be terribly difficult to summarize what versions of Clojure
(and other libraries) that a library explicitly depends upon, but
going further it would be great to check to see whether it's set up to
test against multiple dependency sets and further still tie into
http://travis-ci.org to see whether the tests actually pass for these
various versions.

Of course, if anyone wants to beat me to it I would be thrilled.

-Phil