I'd like to second what Bill said...I don't really have the time to
setup a clojure build process to test out the 1.4 Alphas/Betas, but if
there was a way for me to get to it via lein...I would just target 1.4
for all my day-to-day development.

Timothy

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Joel Gluth <joel.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Worth pointing out that the Clojure team don't have to do this
> necessarily - a motivated person could set up a CI server that
> monitors pre-release SNAPSHOTS on one side, and takes code
> snippets/lein projects/gists/test-is packages on the other?
>
> On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Colin Yates <colin.ya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Whacky idea - is there a way for people to submit snippets which are
>> run as part of the CI process?
> --
> [what were the skies like when you were young?]

“One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was
that–lacking zero–they had no way to indicate successful termination
of their C programs.”
(Robert Firth)