the responses to rich here sort of read like "lets make an ad-hoc test
suite for clojure and everyone can run it" which is ridiculous.

tests should be contributed back to clojure.

if contributing tests is so difficult people instead create their own
test suites and report results then we need to stream line the
contribution process.

I cannot imagine this the kind of response rich was looking for, maybe
he will clarify.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 2:08 PM, Stuart Sierra
<the.stuart.sie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, the Sonatype repositories have every Clojure development snapshot since
> 1.3.
>
> -Stuart Sierra
> clojure.com

And what is good, Phaedrus,
And what is not good—
Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?