I expect this discussion isn't what Rich had in mind so let's draw it
to a close.  If any one else thinks there is merit in a vehicle that
provides the clojure team with access to many real life examples of
how clojure is being used in the wild and equally providing those
submitters with early feedback on any broken changes then drop me an
email/start another thread.  I assume Kevin, that you won't be
hammering on my door to lead this idea?  To be honest I won't be doing
anything about it either, it was just an idea.

Let's agree to disagree and allow this one to die gracefully :)

Sent from my iPad (one of many Internet connected devices which allow
me to be ridiculed :))