>>> I'd like to second what Bill said...I don't really have the time to
>>> setup a clojure build process to test out the 1.4 Alphas/Betas, but if
>>> there was a way for me to get to it via lein...I would just target 1.4
>>> for all my day-to-day development.
>>
>> This should work:
>>
>>  :repositories [["sonatype-snapshots"
>> "https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/";]]
>>  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.4.0-master-SNAPSHOT"] ...]
>
> Is there a way to peg a particular snapshot?  If we find that
> something breaks, we'd want to roll back to a previous version until
> the problem is fixed.  It looks like the maven metadata only has the
> latest snapshot recorded (I may be wrong... I'm certainly not a Maven
> guru).
>
> -John

This is the reason the we release such a large number of alphas and betas, so
we have something more reliable than snapshots to peg to.  The following search
on maven central will show you all the Clojure releases:

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.clojure%22%20AND%20a%3A%22clojure%22

Does anybody know a better link that automatically shows this same info? If
not, I will add this link in the wiki.

Stu