On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:00 AM, Fogus <mefo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> core.unify v0.5.2 Release Notes
> ===============================
>
> core.unify is a Clojure contrib library providing the following
> features:
>
> * Factory functions for constructing unification binding, subst, and
> unification functions, with or without occurs checking
>
> * Packaged functions for unification binding, subst, and unification
> functions, with or without occurs checking, recognizing variables
> tagged as symbols prefixed with `?` characters

Yes, but what exactly are these "unification binding, subst, and
unification functions"?

In other words, I'm a developer. I have some concrete problems. Which
of those can this library help solve, and how? What, in short, is it
good for?

Unfortunately, the description you provided seems to use solution
domain language only, not problem domain. Someone who doesn't know
what this unification stuff is all about won't have any idea whether
or how this library might be useful to them.