On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Jay Fields <j...@jayfields.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Cedric Greevey <cgree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Talk about completely missing the point.
>
> I had no idea what core.unify would be used for either. However, the
> email included a link to the github page, and the Readme on the github
> page included a link called "more information" and several other
> references. If you chose not to go down that path, it's your own
> fault.

Neverminding the amount of indirection (once again), there's the minor
matter that nobody is likely to click through to the github page of
something unless they're already looking to download it, or maybe even
modify it.

You have to pitch people on the potential benefits of downloading your
library *before* they click the download link for it, or they mostly
never will.