Why listen to music when you could read lyrics? Watching a well-performed
talk is about making an emotional connection with the storyteller. Go read
the "I have a dream" speech, then watch the video. They're both powerful,
but the performance trumps the script.

(Please don't troll me on the example, I'm not making a comparison between
speakers :)

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Cedric Greevey <cgree...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 2:06 PM, gaz jones <gareth.e.jo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Are you Ken Wesson with a new account?
>
> Who?
>
> Wait. Surely you don't think that it's not possible for more than one
> person to prefer text to video as a way of disseminating verbal
> information over the internet, given all of text's advantages in such
> areas as bandwidth, cost, and tool support?

Sam Ritchie, Twitter Inc
703.662.1337
@sritchie09

(Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org)