When it comes to new graduates, they'll probably latch onto Clojure just as
quickly as to Java or anything else.

At EuroClojure, Jon Pither and Hakan Raberg mentioned that in their mixed
Java/Clojure ecosystem they train new hires on Clojure, which eventually
makes them better Java programmers!

Cheers,

Chris