> Oh, and I also believe training is mostly a waste of resources. Training is
> pushing information.

It really depends how it is constructed. If it is a domain knowledge -
this is just a info push. If this is a skill to be acquired -  I have
seen many hands on dedicated labs very effective.

Now in terms of Clojure - training seem to be a bad word. It is more
an exercise and practice what is needed. Like getting a "black belt".
I say give them koans and 4clojure problems to solve (individually),
week of time  and this will lay out a good foundation. Speaking from
own experience - a month ago I did not know what Clojure is - now I am
fairly fluent at basic level.

A.