Hi Richard, and thanks very much. I think those 2 undetecteds got me thinking
I'd stay that way for a long time. I know that the next test could be better
and thankfully we have so many options today with CML.

I hope your doctor's visit goes well and please let us know when you get the
results. I'll be thinking about you on Monday.

Marcie

Sent from my iPhone