From: cmlhope@googlegroups.com [mailto:cmlhope@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:25 AM
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Subject: [CMLHope] New Results

Hi Friends,

Just got my 3 month bcr-abl results. After 6 months of undetected, this test
came back as "weak positive."  Not much in terms of amount but I'm bummed
that I didn't remain undetected.
So I'm wondering if anyone else has received a "weak positive".  I'm not
really worried because I'll be tested again in December but it sure would be
great to be in complete response again.

Marcie

Sent from my iPad.

email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.