Shalom and todah rabbah, dearest Giora. Yes, one test isn't a big deal. I
haven't been feeling very well and have lost over 10 pounds in a short time.
Nothing has turned up on any tests so could just be stress. I'm awaiting the
General Election on November 4th because my current boss lost his primary in
June. I work by appointment and my excellent health care benefits come through
my job. I'm pretty certain I'll be staying on but in politics until it happens,
you just can't count on it.

We love the videos of Michal's wedding. So beautiful and Tzvi's singing is
magical. Your family's love for one another comes through strong and clear.

May we look forward to many joyous simchas in the future.

Love to Sigi and Ellis sends warmest regards

Marcie

Sent from my iPhone