From: John Barrons <jl...@rogers.com>
To: CML Hope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 26, 2015 4:29 pm
Subject: [CMLHope] Ponatinib

Hi I have been on ponatinib for over two years. I started at 45mg and have been
on two pills a week for quite a while. But I am so sensitive to it I can only
be
on it for about three or four weeks and have to go off it for two to three
weeks. Right now I have been off it three weeks as I was away. I see the doctor
on Wednesday and will probably go back on two pills a week. I have really had
no
side effects from it and no heart problems although I do have blocked artery,
but I won't get into that.

Sent from my iPad